Your Next SUV: A New Kia Sorento
Are you curious about what a Kia Sorento has to offer your everyday drives? If so, you're in great company. This three-row SUV
offers all the space your family could ask for, all while still offering impressive fuel-efficiency. That means you'll spend less time and money at the gas stations in Waterford Lakes.
Whether you're packing up for a road trip or just running errands around Oviedo, each Kia Sorento for sale in Orlando ensures you're content and connected on every drive. After all, every model includes standard key features like a 7-inch color touchscreen display, smartphone integration via Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, and so much more. Learn more about this Kia full-size SUV below, then visit Greenway Kia East to explore our vast Kia Sorento inventory in person -- we also have a wide range of pre-owned Kia Sorentos
Why Buy a New Kia Sorento?
The latest Kia Sorento for sale can easily adapts to meet the needs of Oviedo drivers.
- Available cabin features range from classic comforts like leather upholstery and heated seating to modern technology to keep you connected wherever you drive.
- 40/20/40 split-folding second-row seats and 50/50 split third-row seats allow you to quickly and conveniently configure the new Sorento for cargo, passengers, or a mix of the two.
- For added confidence on-road and off, the Sorento can be outfitted with all-wheel drive.
And as a family-friendly SUV, the Sorento has some of the latest safety technologies.
Sorento Safety Features
Each new Kia Sorento for sale at Greenway Kia East can be equipped with advanced driver-assist technology to keep you protected on the roads of Wedgefield, including:
- Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance (BCA): This feature will alert you if there is a vehicle in your blind-spot when you attempt to change lanes. It can also apply the brakes if needed.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA): If this system detects a potential collision, it can automatically apply the brakes to lower the risk of a crash.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance (RCCA): Safely put your vehicle in reverse and have a clear view of what’s behind you. If a hazard is detected, you will be alerted and the brakes can be applied if needed.
Contact Greenway Kia East to Set Up a Test Drive
A top choice among three-row SUVs, the best way to understand what a new Kia Sorento can do for you is to get behind the wheel. Contact us
today to set up your test drive or to learn more about the Sorento.