Statement on COVID
How is Greenway Kia East Addressing the Coronavirus and your safety in our dealership.
We know and understand that the Coronavirus is a concern for many people in Central Florida and around the globe including our current and future customers like you. We wanted to personally reach out to let you know what we are doing to help combat the spread of the virus.
We are closely Monitoring and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), to ensure we are doing our part to keep you, our employees and our community safe.
- Increasing Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our Stores, this includes most-touched surfaces like door handles, credit card readers, tables/counter tops and restrooms.
- Greater availability of Hand Sanitizer, We have dispensers more available in our heavier traffic areas for customers as well as employees
- Little to No Hand Shaking, this one is tough to change out of habit when greeting someone but to avoid any possible contamination.
- Employee’s Health: Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. We are also communicating continuously to our team members to make sure that any potential health concerns are addressed immediately.
- An extra layer of protection is being used when getting in and out of customer vehicle. This is a number of things depending on each situation but can include gloves, seat covers and steering wheel covers.
- Greater in-depth Cleaning of vehicles. We already pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our vehicles but we are putting and extra emphasis on the most touched surfaces with disinfectants.
- We also have available shopping online on our website where we have most of our inventory available
- Ability to apply online to reduce some time from being spent in the dealership
We are prepared for any service changes to our local business should they be required by the CDC, WHO and local or state government. We will continue to proactively monitor, evaluate and respond to the impact of the virus, and update you on any changes.
In the meantime with the extra precautions we have put in place our sales, service and parts departments are still open and here to assist you in any way that we can.